• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2021 AMDO

r3coil

Yes, I was thinking Tuesday. Will do.
Just got off the phone with Mr. Celestin. He said he sees my application in his inbox. He has several other applications to screen still, but he will let me know once he gets to mine. So I'm sure its the same deal with yours as long as you submitted via dod safe files.

bob1sh

Just got off the phone with Mr. Celestin. He said he sees my application in his inbox. He has several other applications to screen still, but he will let me know once he gets to mine. So I'm sure its the same deal with yours as long as you submitted via dod safe files.

He sent me an email to send it directly to him as 2 separate files so that’s what I did. But that’s good news! Hopefully we’ll hear from him soon.

I was able to get a hold of Mr. Celesting and he informed me there was an issue with one of my transcripts. I sent him a new copy directly from the school but I'm not sure what that means. Most likely I will not be making this board due to it being moved up to this Friday. Is there a way to find out before results post whether or not you will be reviewed by the board?

bob1sh

I was able to get a hold of Mr. Celesting and he informed me there was an issue with one of my transcripts. I sent him a new copy directly from the school but I'm not sure what that means. Most likely I will not be making this board due to it being moved up to this Friday. Is there a way to find out before results post whether or not you will be reviewed by the board?

Do you mind me asking what the issue was? I haven’t heard back from him yet.

TonyWillingham

ENS, 1520
There’s normally an “At Board” list posted on the MPT&E portal a week before the board convenes. Hopefully you both made it on the board. Good luck

exNavyOffRec

I hope he said was the specific issue was, other wise that makes it harder to correct.

There’s normally an “At Board” list posted on the MPT&E portal a week before the board convenes. Hopefully you both made it on the board. Good luck

I appreciate that thanks. I really hope so too. I thought I had a strong package and would have at least liked to compete and fail than not make it to the board at all. I worked really hard to get to this point but a lot of other people helped me along the way too. I met with so many people in the community and had such great mentorship. I feel like I let them down too not just myself.

I hope he said was the specific issue was, other wise that makes it harder to correct.
He did. I just wish I had known sooner. Took 15 minutes to fix. If the board was still at the end of the month and not this Friday I may have had a chance. It's tough something so minor derailed everything.

r3coil

I appreciate that thanks. I really hope so too. I thought I had a strong package and would have at least liked to compete and fail than not make it to the board at all. I worked really hard to get to this point but a lot of other people helped me along the way too. I met with so many people in the community and had such great mentorship. I feel like I let them down too not just myself.

He did. I just wish I had known sooner. Took 15 minutes to fix. If the board was still at the end of the month and not this Friday I may have had a chance. It's tough something so minor derailed everything.
Mr. Celestin said to go off of what the schedule is on the navy hr website. Supposedly the amdo board members may choose to review packages before the board date (23rd).

exNavyOffRec

Mr. Celestin said to go off of what the schedule is on the navy hr website. Supposedly the amdo board members may choose to review packages before the board date (23rd).

This could be a case of NRC has the set date but the board members want to do it early, but they can't do anything until NRC is done getting them ready, which is up to the 23rd, sounds like Paul is going to make sure you are taken care of.

I gotnword today I was cleared medically by OCS. Mr. Celestin informed me he can't guarantee the board will get my package but it's there if they want it? Not sure what that means. I'm going to keep an eye out on results. I appreciate all the support from everyone!

bob1sh

I gotnword today I was cleared medically by OCS. Mr. Celestin informed me he can't guarantee the board will get my package but it's there if they want it? Not sure what that means. I'm going to keep an eye out on results. I appreciate all the support from everyone!

I spoke to him on the phone this morning, he said he hasn’t even gotten to my package yet. But when he does he will let me know. I’m sure the guy is swamped if he is the only person review and packages.