• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2021 AMDO

Evocatus

Congratulations to all fellow selectees. It is great way to start a new year! This was my third try, and finally made it. Thanks to this great forum giving answers and guidance. Now I can look into other sections to find out how I should prepare for OCS. For others, be persistent and be strong.

Nitodc321

Congratulations to all fellow selectees. It is great way to start a new year! This was my third try, and finally made it. Thanks to this great forum giving answers and guidance. Now I can look into other sections to find out how I should prepare for OCS. For others, be persistent and be strong.
Congratulations to all those who made it also! I also found a lot of help here and I can't wait to see what the future brings and what comes next in the process! Good luck to those who haven't seen the list yet and I hope it brings you as good of news as its brought me!

r3coil

Congratulations to all who got selected. Didn't make the list unfortunately. Was my first time to apply. Will try again. Does anyone have the alternate list?

zarevich

Didn't think alternate people were being selected for OCS, is that true? I know for STA-21 they select alternates just because of the low amount of people getting selected each year (1pilot each year for 3 years when I applied).

oxnard_duffy

Hell yah!!! I also got selected! I reached out to my buddy this am that’s currently just finishing up OCS and his advise is as follows:
-don’t stress running miles right now. Perfect your 1.5 mile run and make sure your form on push-ups and planks are perfect! They only give you 1 warning and if they feel your form isn’t perfect, that’s it, you roll or get out on hold! Also We won’t start running distance until after week 4.
-look over the bravo and get a bit ahead of the game
-first few wks are emotionally and physically draining, make sure you remember your why and have a solid support system at home willing to write to you to keep your spirits bright!
Congrats to everyone who got selected and keep your heads up and try again to those who didn’t. Anything is possible when you’re driven to make it possible!

exNavyOffRec

Didn't think alternate people were being selected for OCS, is that true? I know for STA-21 they select alternates just because of the low amount of people getting selected each year (1pilot each year for 3 years when I applied).

AMDO would often do selects and tag them as FY21 select, or FY22 select/FY21 alternate. I think they were the only designator still doing that.

guyben

Congratulations to all who got selected. For the ones that didn’t keep applying. This is my 5th time applying for Officer Programs (STA21, LDO, OCS). This platform is a great platform and I have received a lot of good infos on here. As to the questions on here, there were no alternates selected this cycle. Just 19 primaries. Good luck to all selectees and best of luck to future selectees

exNavyOffRec

Congratulations to all who got selected. For the ones that didn’t keep applying. This is my 5th time applying for Officer Programs (STA21, LDO, OCS). This platform is a great platform and I have received a lot of good infos on here. As to the questions on here, there were no alternates selected this cycle. Just 19 primaries. Good luck to all selectees and best of luck to future selectees

If there were 19 selects that indicates some will be FY 22, per NRC dashboard they only needed 15 more for FY 21, or some that were already selected needed to be moved to FY 22, overall decent numbers of AMDO's needed each FY now