• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2021 AMDO

r3coil

Anyone hear anything new?
Not really. Just a response from Mr. Celestin saying that no board was cancelled. They all convened and that it takes 2-10 weeks for results to be released. I have a feeling they'll be out next week. Just don't see them waiting till after the holidays to release em

r3coil

Ahh this wait really sucks. If they dont release results this week, they probly won't come out until January due to the holidays. Really wish I knew what the hold up is. The supply board that convened on oct 26th as well havent got their results yet either.

Evocatus

Maybe... because of this current budget issue? I don't know, but I really hoped to get the result this week, like you suggested. It would be an excellent Christmas gift from above...

exNavyOffRec

Maybe... because of this current budget issue? I don't know, but I really hoped to get the result this week, like you suggested. It would be an excellent Christmas gift from above...
budgets haven't affecting recruiting before as far as results or shipping people to OCS or boot camp, we have not been able to drive our gov vehicles before but we still had results coming in and people going out, and yes it was very interesting.

Evocatus

Just curious: would my TRIAD be notified the result a day prior to public release? Or is it happen same day as BOL release?

TonyWillingham

ENS, 1520
Just curious: would my TRIAD be notified the result a day prior to public release? Or is it happen same day as BOL release?
Not sure about AMDO board, but on the Aviation board the results will come out then triads are notified the next day. Then BOL reflects your status a few days later