• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2021 AMDO

bob1sh

But now that I’m thinking about it. They never posted an At-board list for the last AMDO board so I’m not sure if that’s the new norm or what. There were people that didn’t find out that they didn’t make it to board until the results were posted.
There has been so many unknowns during this entire process, the 1420.1B is different from the application checklist, and both of those are not the same as the program authorization. Then you can't send an encrypted email (with your application full of PII) to the email address that 2 of the 3 say. One source says you don't need to submit pages # through #. One source says submit "all transcripts showing conferred degrees" but then your package is incomplete because you didn't submit transcripts from the schools you transferred out of that did not have "conferred degrees"... but the transcripts that have "conferred degrees" show the schools you transferred from and what classes/credits were transferred... If I didn't reach out to the AMDO Community Manager I wouldn't even know who Mr. Celestin is and how much time he has to spend on every applicant in our community let alone the rest of them that he is responsible for. Then the board is moved up from the 23rd to the 9th leaving 7 days in between for Mr. Celestin to iron any of this out? Not to mention I've talked to applicants who have submitted packages 2 weeks before I submitted mine and are in the same boat. Lessons learned for sure and fingers crossed for everyone envolved!

Last edited:

r3coil

So I just looked at the website that Tony Willigham posted, and it has the updated board schedule. It says that the AMDO board convenes on April 9th. The schedule on mynavyhr is not updated (that one says April 23rd). Either way though, my application hasn't even been screened by Paul Celestin even though I sent it on April 1st. With the board convening tomorrow, I don't see my package making it to the board.

r3coil

Attached is the updated board schedule. The one on navyhr is outdated.

Attachments

• 26FEB2021 Board Schedule.pdf
    185.9 KB · Views: 41
Just try to stay positive, it's out of our hands. The board meets twice a year now instead of just once. My package was rushed this year since I didn't get my degree until January. I'll be much better prepared for the October board.

huston84

It looked like the last board met in October, closed in November and then sent out the results in January. Does anyone know if that is the normal time frame?