• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20 August 04

Status
Not open for further replies.

robmac45

USMC-2-USN
No word to CEC community yet about the push. The West coast accessions officer said that there were a couple of classes stacked with CEC Canidates in June??? Dunno if this is what he was talking about.

ANJAIL

Hey FlyNCSU!

just wanted to let you know that you are NOT the only chick in the class! I called Millington TN, and asked and so far we have a total of 44 people, 4 females. Of course that's subject to change. Look forward to meeting you, hopefully you'll get your orders soon if you haven't gotten them already. And be sure to post when you'll arrive in P-cola. It would be good for us to get together and make sure we're squared away. Just to let you know I'm a female, age 26, been in the NAV 8 years now, picked up for Supply. Feel free to hit me back and let me know how you're doing. Peace.

surfacenuke4

John was your original class date June 12? I think a lot of nukes were in that class. I was until I got pushed to this one.

johnmyson

OC Radioactive Man
surfacenuke4 said:
John was your original class date June 12? I think a lot of nukes were in that class. I was until I got pushed to this one.

No, I was scheduled for July.

How's the PT and memorization going for everyone?

mnp109

NRD just got upset that it would cost them money to keep me bouncing around TAD until my pushback class, so they gave up and pushed me back into my original class, this class.

Borncreole

Memorization is going good, welcome back mnp109, has everyone completed the NKO courses yet for the online OCS classes?

mnp109

Do we have an estimate yet of how the class is broken down? Males/Females, Active duty/Former military/Civilian?

CavemanOgg

For me, memorization is about half way done and physical stuff has recently gone into full swing... but still trying to get the nko thing going, can't login yet and ocs hasn't replied with help. i know this topic has been beaten in other threads but anyone else from our class specifically unable to login yet?

I have also always wondered how many people are in each class?

Status
Not open for further replies.