• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20 August 04

Status
Not open for further replies.

CavemanOgg

whew, didn't go so bad.... anybody else not looking forward to notifying work of quitting.... or planning on going out with a bang?

robmac45

USMC-2-USN
Looks like I will be joinging you guys in August. Just got the word that my date changed as well. There are two of us from Houston, both CEC canidates. We have been running and swimming to get back in shape. We are both Prior service USMC and are comming up on 9 yrs of service. We are also planning to come down there the Monday before school to meet up with you guys. Any other prior service members out there?

-rob

liberty4030

7-year prior enlisted, picked up for Supply. i'll be up a few days early. a few of the other posters have my cell number, but anyone from the class can email me to get it. see everyone soon,
Chuck

CavemanOgg

Going back to the blanket thing a few posts up, a recent grad told me a few days ago that he recommended a blanket... one with no fuzzies that could make any sort of mess. I didn't ask about it, he just mentioned it as one of his pieces of advice. unfortunately i didn't ask him if it was something one should leave the car and get later or bring right away.... i would assume he didn't have his right away and that might be the best course of action.

9 weeks, boom!

Borncreole

Hope every is going good for everyone, I was out of town for a while. I got yalls phone #s. For those of you who are gonna be there early and the one who wanna get together that night of check in I will send yall an email first week of Aug when I leave to go to P-cola with my cell #. Running, push up, sit ups, and big four are pretty much my new job from here on out. Hows everyone else coming along? Did yall do the online courses. Oh and for Robmac, I am prior myself.

Knightsgk01

Sub Nuke in Training
hiya

Hey I just got my orders today and I will be in your class. I was scheduled for the 14Aug04 class but I got pushed back to this week. I'm 21 and a sub nuke. I am def. game for meeting up earlier beforehand. I'll will be down there towards the beginning of that week.

Borncreole

Flyncsu, surfacenuke, robmac45, liberty, spaceman6322 if yall would send me your cells on pm i will get a list together of us who r meeting up and pm u my cell. I will be down about 5 days early if there r others getting that earlt we can meet up before the Sat fun begins...so far I got beckner, cavemanogg, knightsgk01 and gnorman911.

rez

Hey, I'm also a sub nuke and got pushed back to this class. I was planning on arriving around the friday before but maybe earlier since I have never been to Pensacola and was goona check it out some.

rez

Sure, just let me know what the plan is.

Knight: I interviewed in DC in the fall of 2002 during my sophmore year of college. It's mostly a blur...
What about you?

mnp109

2 years active duty for me. Currently a GM3, going to be in this class with a crypto designation. I'll probably be down there on thursday the 19th.

Borncreole

there are 3 others on usnavyocs, hopefully they will join us for the get-together on saturday. It seems like there will be several of us there 4 days or so early. Man I cant wait for this to start just so it can be over...

Status
Not open for further replies.