• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
Running 15+ miles a week, (Kettlebell, Free weights, and Calisthenics) lifting, and trying to cut about 10lbs.

nice!

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
Running 15+ miles a week, (Kettlebell, Free weights, and Calisthenics) lifting, and trying to cut about 10lbs.

Me too. I ran mile 15 weeks ago.

Val135

Any NFO active duty get a OCS date yet? Still waiting on mine.
Thanks
I called MrCelestin last Monday, he said he had been out of his office since December 22, and was going through 400 emails. If your command has sent your release date then your package was probably forwarded for final approval and then after that you will get orders about 30-45 days after that.

Tvmats

Does anyone know how easy or hard it is to move an ocs date back? Tentatively I'm going in October, I'm hoping to be be able to switch to a November date instead

Vaughn

If you’re active duty, on the eNTRS home page you can go to the student menu and search for your own social or DOD ID number to see what classes you are scheduled for.
Great thanks! Trying to access eNRT on my phone but says it’s unsecured and won’t allow me to.

KSchik11

Does anyone know how easy or hard it is to move an ocs date back? Tentatively I'm going in October, I'm hoping to be be able to switch to a November date instead
I had to move my date (tentatively scheduled for November), but I just asked my recruiter about it. I wrote a justification and the recruiter sent it up the approval chain. I heard back with the approval just a few days after my request was put in. The whole process seemed pretty painless. YMMV but that was my experience.