• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

Pirt

Hey all, I've been a bit of a periodical lurker! Nice to meet you all.
I was prorec-Y for class 06-23 and I'm wondering if there are any like.. Discord servers or group chats for the classes so people can get in touch? Forgive me if this has been discussed before, I wanted to avoid reading 291 pages if possible ;)

FloridaDad

I'd appreciate your input on if you think "I'm not getting any younger over here" is a good enough reason to move my date up?
maybe, how about "I want to get through OCS and flight school before my body falls apart"

I feel this bro haha. Although I don't think my body is falling apart YET. Although a game of flag football around Thanksgiving a couple years ago begs to differ. Had a blast, couldn't walk straight for a couple days... felt old for the first time in my life.

MilsurpMan

I feel this bro haha. Although I don't think my body is falling apart YET. Although a game of flag football around Thanksgiving a couple years ago begs to differ. Had a blast, couldn't walk straight for a couple days... felt old for the first time in my life.
Don't be whining about being old yet. I got at least a year on all y'all. I am from the Reagan administration, only 4 Nimitz class carriers are older than me.

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
are you overweight?

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
Currently by about 5 lbs haha. I gained 50 lbs after I got married (I was insanely skinny) and I've lost 20 lbs since that peak. Need to lose about 5 to meet standards and really want to lose another 5-10 beyond that
I hear ppl lose a lot of weight at OCS so I guess might as well do your body a favor and start losing that 50 now haha. I've also got some covid weight rn