• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

17NOV21 SWO Board

JB123

Hey everyone. I submitted my packet back in September, but only recently discovered this site. My recruiter is telling me that a SWO board convened in mid-October and I will hear results by Thanksgiving. I'm not able to find anything that confirms that on this site. Is my recruiter wrong about this SWO board?
They will convene mid-November. 4 more days. Expect results closer to New Years.

Coelho0808

I heard something similar to this not from a recruiter though as I am AD. I have also read the CNRC has the ability to adjust board dates at their discretion. Whether its a Y or N, I would like to know sooner than later.

cbaran66

I heard something similar to this not from a recruiter though as I am AD. I have also read the CNRC has the ability to adjust board dates at their discretion. Whether its a Y or N, I would like to know sooner than later.
Are you referring to my comment about a board convening mid-October? I'm not sure what to believe now, but frankly, I trust my recruiter much more than this online forum.

Carsonj31!

Hey everyone. I submitted my packet back in September, but only recently discovered this site. My recruiter is telling me that a SWO board convened in mid-October and I will hear results by Thanksgiving. I'm not able to find anything that confirms that on this site. Is my recruiter wrong about this SWO board?
The SWO application was due 1OCT. The actual board convene date is 15NOV.

IT1Rah

Are you referring to my comment about a board convening mid-October? I'm not sure what to believe now, but frankly, I trust my recruiter much more than this online forum.
You should trust your recruiter more than an online forum. Its all about identifying trust worthy sources. However, there are some great resources on this forum (ie @exNavyOffRec ) who know what they are talking about and post links and documents that back up what they are saying. Use this forum to get educated so you know what exactly you should ask your recruiter.

exNavyOffRec

Correct, board dates are just estimations made when the schedule is put together, they can be cancelled or merged, but that would be reflected on a new schedule.

If the senior board member has a conflict he or she will work with the other members to find a new date, in that case the schedule would not be changed.

Carsonj31!

It is on the dashboard it says something like "select goal per board"
This maybe a silly question or I am just over looking it, but I've seen you refer to the dashboard many times but I am unsure where that is. Which website is this located on if you do not mind?

exNavyOffRec

This maybe a silly question or I am just over looking it, but I've seen you refer to the dashboard many times but I am unsure where that is. Which website is this located on if you do not mind?
It is a NRC document that list how many spots are left for the year and how many have shipped to OCS along with other items.

cbaran66

I spoke to my recruiter on the phone again today and he confirmed that a SWO board met in mid-October and the 4-week mark had just passed this Monday, meaning the board will likely release PRORECS soon. I told him what I had been hearing on this thread, and he completely disregarded it. I am honestly perplexed at this point. Also, I haven't given my stats yet, so here they are:

Applying for Supply & SWO from civilian side
GPA: 3.97
OAR: 59
some campus involvement (newspaper, research, etc)
Major: BS in environmental science