• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

15 Aug 18 Pilot/NFO board

Submitted my package on time, and was required to submit more information for a medical waiver. Sent it to the fleet OCS processor 1AUG18. On the 13th he sends me the same email requesting more medical Information and told him I sent it out the first of the month. Didn't download the files I sent so I resent them the same day he asked, the 14th. Asked him today if my package made it to the board and he said no, you have to be medically screened before the board date! I would have been if he would have downloaded the files when I sent them....i hope you guys are right about pushing the board back because he made it sound like I missed it. He hasn't been a whole lot of help and has come off quite rude too. I need to find a new contact over there it sounds like.
Rant over.

peppergunner

ɹǝqɯǝW pǝʇɹǝʌuI
Submitted my package on time, and was required to submit more information for a medical waiver. Sent it to the fleet OCS processor 1AUG18. On the 13th he sends me the same email requesting more medical Information and told him I sent it out the first of the month. Didn't download the files I sent so I resent them the same day he asked, the 14th. Asked him today if my package made it to the board and he said no, you have to be medically screened before the board date! I would have been if he would have downloaded the files when I sent them....i hope you guys are right about pushing the board back because he made it sound like I missed it. He hasn't been a whole lot of help and has come off quite rude too. I need to find a new contact over there it sounds like.
Rant over.

peppergunner disliked your post.

Wind-Jammer

Rant over.

Sorry to hear that, tough one there man, their job is recruiting and submitting applications, however, these recruiters often work on multiple packages at all times and can be forgetful with what they need from people. So what I'd take away from this is always use three parts communication, meaning; recruiter emails, you respond, and then receive a confirmation from them, if they don't respond that they got it, assume that they didn't. In your case you didn't get a confirmation from him receiving those files and it was 2 days before the board when he realized. So just be persistent. They might not always like it, but at least you know everything is done and won't be forgotten. Hope this will help! Good Luck!

crj021

Let the games begin.

I take it you didn't go AQ?

Is AQ auto-qualify? If so, based on what my recruiter previously said, I think I might have been. ASTB was 69 9/7/9 and gpa was 3.4. Not sure how much quicker people heard back if they were “auto selected” in previous boards, though

peppergunner

ɹǝqɯǝW pǝʇɹǝʌuI
Is AQ auto-qualify? If so, based on what my recruiter previously said, I think I might have been. ASTB was 69 9/7/9 and gpa was 3.4. Not sure how much quicker people heard back if they were “auto selected” in previous boards, though
In the May board, AQ guys were told or FINSELs near the application due date - well before the actual board date.

Lukess

Just got a call from my recruiter that I’ve been pro rec’d Y for SNA. Anyone else hear anything?
That was fast! If I remember AQ was like 15 days before the main board. I could be wrong but there are a couple candidates with stellar scores on here. I guess we will know very shortly.

Lukess

Rant over.
Man that sucks! I know exactly how you feel. My processor was taking ages to get back to us. Making us think my package was good to go or something (missed the last board). My recruiter would personally call him and pretty much tell him to “hurry the F@#K UP”. He confirmed my kit is at HQ over a month ago so I’m praying it made it to this board.

peppergunner

ɹǝqɯǝW pǝʇɹǝʌuI
That was fast! If I remember AQ was like 15 days before the main board. I could be wrong but there are a couple candidates with stellar scores on here. I guess we will know very shortly.
You can deny AQ if you will not be available 30 or 60 days from board. I don't remember which, but it would be incorrect to say every NFO applicant with 6/6/6 or SNA with 7/7/7 is AQ.

Man that sucks! I know exactly how you feel. My processor was taking ages to get back to us. Making us think my package was good to go or something (missed the last board). My recruiter would personally call him and pretty much tell him to “hurry the F@#K UP”. He confirmed my kit is at HQ over a month ago so I’m praying it made it to this board.
Are you a prior enlisted as well I'm assuming? Did your package roll over from last board? I'm wondering if mine will roll over to the next one or if I have to resubmit

Mach1

You can deny AQ if you will not be available 30 or 60 days from board. I don't remember which, but it would be incorrect to say every NFO applicant with 6/6/6 or SNA with 7/7/7 is AQ.
I talked to my OR a few weeks back about this, he said it goes off of your Pilot/NFO score not just your astb scores but requiring 7/7/7.