• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

15 Aug 18 Pilot/NFO board

charwakeup

Just got off the phone with my recruiter. Pro-Rec Y for NFO. It’s been a long, difficult process, but it’s almost done. I’m excited but I don’t think it’s quite sunk in all the way yet. Congratulations to everyone and good luck to those that haven’t heard yet.

Congrats!!! :)

Drigby30

Got a Y for SNA, it sounds like the list is out.

Still waiting on my medical waiver though, I'm not quite sure how that works.
Certain this is an annoying question but can someone post a link to where the lingo is explained. Like Pro Rec Y or FINSEL. Tried google, didn’t really help.

Mach1

Certain this is an annoying question but can someone post a link to where the lingo is explained. Like Pro Rec Y or FINSEL. Tried google, didn’t really help.
ProRec-Y means you have been professionally recommended.
FINSEL means final select, this is when you will get your orders and a class date.

Called my recruiter and he said there are staggered parts or something like that. i.e. people that turned them in earlier got results earlier. If anybody selected here can corroborate with that it might be helpful. Besides all of that, im nervous as hell and just want to know lol. Also, congrats to the people that got the "Y" early.