• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

15 Aug 18 Pilot/NFO board

Lukess

Are you a prior enlisted as well I'm assuming? Did your package roll over from last board? I'm wondering if mine will roll over to the next one or if I have to resubmit
Yeah, I’m prior enlisted. “Roll over” I’m assuming means everything was completed but didn’t make it on time to said board? Then no, because mine had things that needed to be fixed. So we crunched everything out within a week and ever time the processor emailed us we would send whatever he was requesting within 24 hours. Like I said, his last word to us was that it was good to go.

peppergunner

ɹǝqɯǝW pǝʇɹǝʌuI
I talked to my OR a few weeks back about this, he said it goes off of your Pilot/NFO score not just your astb scores but requiring 7/7/7.
I was under the impression that the calculator hasn't been updated since AQR requirements go bumped, do it's invalid. I was told 6s for NFO and 7s for Pilot, each of those increasing by 1 for 2019.

Mach1

I was under the impression that the calculator hasn't been updated since AQR requirements go bumped, do it's invalid. I was told 6s for NFO and 7s for Pilot, each of those increasing by 1 for 2019.
Hmm I dont know, before I was DQd from pilot for my eyes. I was still eligible for the AQ board according to my recruiter and his oversight. My astb scores are 49 7/8/7 3.82 GPA.

erik1993

Not selected for pilot or NFO. 2.9 gpa and 55 5/6/6 as a reference. I also had a PI on a waiver so that really hurt me. Time study harder reapply later.
Congrats to those selected

Wind-Jammer

Not selected for pilot or NFO. 2.9 gpa and 55 5/6/6 as a reference. I also had a PI on a waiver so that really hurt me. Time study harder reapply later.
Congrats to those selected[/
Congrats to those selected

Sorry to hear man, keep your head up and don't give up. Good luck.