• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

15 Aug 18 Pilot/NFO board

Opuntia

I put my info in the spreadsheet earlier but it was part of the data deleted. Applying NFO only.

23 y/o
65 8/8/7
3.15 Chemical Engineer
LORs from a few O3s I've worked with in the past.

Looking forward to the 15th!
So the rest of us, the non-NFO, are of lesser importance ? ;)

Lukess

3 days out!

22 years old
SNA Only
74/9/8/8
3.45 Mechanical Engineering
PPL/IR with 400 hours
LOR: O-6, aviation O-3/Professor

I might have posted my stats in this thread already, I've been fighting this medical issue for 3 boards before this.

My recruiter and I are stumped as to what to do aside from wait as I had a PDQ from N3M, but my packet was still ordered to the board. Apparently he requested an exemption to policy, but I'm pretty sure I need a waiver to actually get in to the Navy. My recruiter has no idea who's desk my packet is on, but at this point I haven't heard anything in over a month about what my medical status is. Does anyone know what happens if you go to the board with a PDQ and some sort of appeal pending? I'm getting kind of tired of being strung along.
Every time my packet got kicked back (4x total) it didn’t take longer than 2 weeks each time. It has been over a month this time around so I’m guessing I might actually make it to this board. I guess we will all know soon enough...once the results are out.

charwakeup

still-waiting-atic-mthruf-com-via-9gag-com-14684311.png

(Me since May 23rd)

charwakeup

Me since 11 hrs ago.

It's weird seeing some people get FINSELs immediately...while others wait 3-4 months. Do you think it has anything to do with scores? Like high ASTBs head to OCS sooner?

I don't have enough data to make any sort of conclusion like that.

I've been waiting so long because my recruiter thought I made it onto the May 23rd board, but my legal waiver wasn't approved in time. That's why I'm on this board :)

peppergunner

ɹǝqɯǝW pǝʇɹǝʌuI
I don't have enough data to make any sort of conclusion like that.

I've been waiting so long because my recruiter thought I made it onto the May 23rd board, but my legal waiver wasn't approved in time. That's why I'm on this board :)
Ohhhhh. Gotcha. I missed that board too by a month or so just because I had a mini waiver no one could figure out.

n558759

Maybe that's what he meant. I understood it as 'anyone not going for NFO doesn't count'.

NPQ for Pilot, but it didn't break my heart. I would just apply for both if I could.

Also this waiting game will be intense over the next few weeks, do you guys have any idea what OCS dates we could expect? Something during the month of October?

Talked to my recruiter today to try to figure out how I would be hearing about decisions. He said the board got delayed to the 21st, anyone else have any insight on this?