• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

15 Aug 18 Pilot/NFO board

JH_ATC

Talked to the fleet processor. He said that results are awaiting the approval signature to be released to commands via BOL. He didn't give a time frame, but I can't imagine it being much longer *crossing fingers*.

I'm incredibly happy for everyone selected, and terribly sad for those not selected after the effort all of us have put in. I've been there myself multiple times with STA-21, and it's pretty gut-wrenching after assembling a package you think is the bee's knees. Keep your heads up and good things will come your way!!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Results have been sent to the field! Give your OR 1-2 days to receive and deliver the news. For Fleet/AD applicants, give BOL 1-2 days for results to show up.

Couple of notes:
1. There was NOT an auto qual board. Just one single Aviation board.
2. Instead of the usual NRC members, it was Naval Aviators who sat on the board. So essentially starting the follow the SWO boards...
3. 82 Pilots selected, 45 NFOs selected, 44 Pilot/NFO applicants not selected.

Wind-Jammer

Pro Rec -Y SNA

Congrats to all the were selected.
Looking forward to our future endeavors.

To those who weren't, don't give up on your dream. I'm 26.5 years old. Been pursuing this since I was 21. Took a year or so off to reassess some things. But never gave up! Good luck!

afeustel

Found out this week that my original recruiter was transferred, and just learned my new POC is on leave until Monday...the wait over the weekend is going to drive me nuts!

hyde23

So my OR hasn't gotten back to me yet... slowly dying inside. I don't wanna text him since I just texted him yesterday and as suggested above, I'll wait a day or two.. longest days of my life!

nvandvore

That’s strange. You need a PQ N3M in order to make it to board. The boards won’t entertain not having one.

He did some sort of witchcraft about sending in the rest of the package with the hopes that I’ll get medically cleared well before the board date. Who could’ve predicted that MEPS wouldn’t be a cake-walk?

hyde23

He did some sort of witchcraft about sending in the rest of the package with the hopes that I’ll get medically cleared well before the board date. Who could’ve predicted that MEPS wouldn’t be a cake-walk?
So I am in a similar situation to you. The way my OR explained it, he submitted my package with a waiver that allowed me to be up for the board without yet clearing N3M. I have since been cleared, but my package didn't state that since it had the waiver.