• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Vincent

It comes from eNTRS or something like that. Ask your Training Officer (or the people that work at sending people TAD to schools) to look up your DoD ID number to which classes you are in. I actually have the list of the full 23rd SEPT Class screenshotted and unfortunately I do not see your name in that class as of the 17th of August.

EugeneBear

Hi all, registered just for this. I selected with this board and haven't heard anything. Last my recruiter said was my orders say 'booking' but that was three weeks ago. Is it normal not to hear anything for so long?

chefmike1126

Hi all, registered just for this. I selected with this board and haven't heard anything. Last my recruiter said was my orders say 'booking' but that was three weeks ago. Is it normal not to hear anything for so long?
Same here they told me just be patient im scheduled for a date just waiting for it to be finalized to receive my letter.