• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

chefmike1126

I feel like some of us active are in a weird place... my CCC is not part of my process and I didnt really work with my own OR. So i have no idea where my finsel is suppose to come from. I could send an email to OCSquestions but i dont really want to do that so its just a waiting game. least I feel a little better seeing someone has recieved a letter the rest have to be coming...

Vincent

So, what does that mean then?...

...That they need to be submitted to CNRC, but that doesn't mean they need to be distributed - right? More specifically I was told that my paperwork had already been routed up to some processor (above Mr. Celestine) that has all my documentation.

chefmike1126

So, what does that mean then?...

...That they need to be submitted to CNRC, but that doesn't mean they need to be distributed - right? More specifically I was told that my paperwork had already been routed up to some processor (above Mr. Celestine) that has all my documentation.
I have no idea u have 100% more info than me. There has been zero communication about anything to me. I was told to call my enlisted detailer to cancel my orders and have my CO send my avail date. Havnt heard anything since. The august 8th blurb is just what i read and self interpretation.

Vincent

Hey, just went to my Training Office. I am in "Advanced Status" (We're not sure what this means) for the 23 SEP 18 class. IDK if that means I'm leaving - I don't have orders yet, as an IT I can see all orders message traffic, and I don't have anything else but I am going to be checking out soon - hopefully.