• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

zoeth

Over 9000
If I was a recruiter for NROTC programs, I'd be making a case with regards to the OCS application process for potential candidates who really want to join but are on the fence about ROTC. "Is this what you really want to deal with?" sort of deal, as opposed to a nice college extracurricular and almost-guaranteed commission.

Even better with regards to the Army. Do you really want to go through BCT and OCS, assuming you even get selected?

And best of all, you're doing all the tough stuff while you're still in your teens and early 20s. Stuff starts to break down in your late 20s, especially if you work in an office sweatshop where you're sitting 12+ hours a day (sitting too much is really bad for your health and bones, no matter how much you're hitting the gym and the track).

You're telling me man, I went through Great Lakes Boot 10 years ago when I was 20 years old. Now 5 years of enlisted, and another 5 years of college and I am crazy enough to want to go through OCS!? I was 120 lbs @ 5'8" when I went to boot, now I am 5'9" and almost 180 and I cannot run or do pushups nearly like I used to. Go figure I was also an AT so I sat in a shop doing electical troubleshooting then entire time in, and then sat in a desk my entire college career. You gotta REALLY want it for OCS.

Vincent

Just so you guys are aware I have been spending a LOT of time creating a massive tracker of so much data with this board and the past boards.

This boards Fleet Applicants:

EM3 ET1 ET3 ET2 CTI2 EM2 BM3 ETV3 GM1 YN2 IT2(ME!) DC1

5 of them coming from Ships.

There are two of them with names that are too common to tell which one actually applied.

Just so you guys are aware I have been spending a LOT of time creating a massive tracker of so much data with this board and the past boards.

This boards Fleet Applicants:

EM3 ET1 ET3 ET2 CTI2 EM2 BM3 ETV3 GM1 YN2 IT2(ME!) DC1

5 of them coming from Ships.

There are two of them with names that are too common to tell which one actually applied.

This is the most IT thing I have ever seen...fricken $$$...kinda creepy. How did you get all this info/social media? Might be creepy but I can’t lie I am impressed! ???

5 from ships...I am one of them, fricken pain to get application done from a ship with the whole underway thing. Set a medical appointment...ohhhh just kidding surprise underway!!! WOOOoo!

Good luck to you my friend!

Vincent

Have you posted your tracker on here any where? If not you should share! ??????

Haha I am doing my best to keep as much as vague as possible but get the go ahead to post it. I will not post the tracker as it has personal could be considered FOUO so I will not share it. There was a post somewhere I read a while ago that results should not be posted. If you ever want to chat you can private message me.

Haha I am doing my best to keep as much as vague as possible but get the go ahead to post it. I will not post the tracker as it has personal could be considered FOUO so I will not share it. There was a post somewhere I read a while ago that results should not be posted. If you ever want to chat you can private message me.
“FOUO” danggg what did you do hack into the department of the interiors servers and steal all the unencrypted SF86’s you could get your hands on...just like the Chinese did??? ??? all jokes aside, makes sense. ??????