• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11APR2022 SWO Board

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
looks like were going into the weekend not knowing anything :( or has anybody heard ?
Nothing yet. I looked last year, and the board finished the 30th the Friday of April and results were out Tuesday.. it that was last year and they had way more people on the board last year than this year

jdmurray

Does anybody know the quota by chance, I know there’s a few more boards after ours. I have been following this thread since the convene date & we are much smaller than the previous board. I’m just not sure if that means less quotas so a need for less applicants or not many quality candidates to make board?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Does anybody know the quota by chance, I know there’s a few more boards after ours. I have been following this thread since the convene date & we are much smaller than the previous board. I’m just not sure if that means less quotas so a need for less applicants or not many quality candidates to make board?

That information, if it even exists, is not for public dissemination.