• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11APR2022 SWO Board

Conqueror’sHaki

SWOTIVATED MUSTANG
Correction, we’re you allowed to wear flight deck boots
Yes, you can. You can bring in a brand new pair of flight deck boots and not have to buy the terrible boots at OCS. I wish I did that.

The thing is, I didn't know that when I went. I just kept my decent flight deck boots in the car. So after SOC phase, when the weather got bad, I went over to my car and just brought them out so I can wear comfy flight deck boots all the time. I tossed the OCS boots in the dumpster too lol.

Conqueror’sHaki

SWOTIVATED MUSTANG
You will most likely get notified on Monday. If the results were forwarded to the triad, my HQ was already gone for the day.

I recommend you guys get in really good with a local officer recruiter, or reach out to your network of people that are recruiters and have them ask their people who are officer recruiters. Your COC won't get informed for awhile, I didn't get an official email notification until like 3 weeks after learning of my selection from my sources.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
I recommend you guys get in really good with a local officer recruiter, or reach out to your network of people that are recruiters and have them ask their people who are officer recruiters. Your COC won't get informed for awhile, I didn't get an official email notification until like 3 weeks after learning of my selection from my sources.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
I work with my officer recruiter and within HQ, we might find out at the same time

Carsonj31!

1. Do you get a response whether you get accepted or not?
2. Anyone that is currently enlisted find out if they made it?
It will post on your BOL under the advancement/selections tab. Normally before that you will either get word from your CO or CCC when Mr. Paul emails them. If you have a civilian officer recruiter then you could reach out to them. Other than that it’s a waiting game. I haven’t heard yet and I am enlisted but since they are out I’m expecting Monday or Tuesday to hear something.

Shheen

This will be my first time applying for OCS being on active duty.
AD: MA2 / E-5 with 9 years
OAR: 53
Applying for: SWO
Undergrad: Bachelor of Arts in History GPA 3.93
Appraisals:
O-4 SWO (XO of Newport)
O-7 Submarine Officer
Got 2 more lined up, at least an O-5 or O-6, and possibly another O-7 SWO.
The 2 I have are all highest marks.
LOR: Chief Master Sargent of the USAF, A congressmen, and a retired O-10.
where you selected? just curious as the PA states that those with over 8 years of military service are not eligible for SWO.