• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11APR2022 SWO Board

Solo43

Does anyone know typically hos long it takes for the board to convene until they release the results for this board?

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Does anyone know typically hos long it takes for the board to convene until they release the results for this board?
The only people that “officially know” are the ones apart of the board process, but if I had to guess, maybe end of this week or next week following the last results that were posted. It only took 13 days for results to come out last board.

Solo43

The only people that “officially know” are the ones apart of the board process, but if I had to guess, maybe end of this week or next week following the last results that were posted. It only took 13 days for results to come out last board.
Got it, thank you!

SNHuber

My CCC didn't really specify and I'm a guinea pig for PACT Sailors applying for SWO on my ship; I understand your triad gets word and notifies you of acceptance, but do you get an email or does triad get an email if it is a denial? New to this entire process. Was medically disqualified from commission in Army in ROTC, just under 3 years AD Navy.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
My CCC didn't really specify and I'm a guinea pig for PACT Sailors applying for SWO on my ship; I understand your triad gets word and notifies you of acceptance, but do you get an email or does triad get an email if it is a denial? New to this entire process. Was medically disqualified from commission in Army in ROTC, just under 3 years AD Navy.
Your ccc or someone in your coc should have access to the board results once released, but if you are one of the ones that were professionally recommended, you COC will receive a phone call and later on email regarding when you can get released to OCS

Carsonj31!

If you are not selected then you will just have to check your BOL after a few days of people receiving results. If you are selected my Paul Celestine will email your triad or CCC then they will notify you of selection. Only other option is if you know a civilian recruiter that will let you know if they seen your name or not on the list.

Yemaya

This is more agonizing than waiting on college admissions!! If anyone heard anything please let me know so I can heckle my recruiter lol