• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11APR2022 SWO Board

exNavyOffRec

I know I was submitted on time. I was told the age wavier came back approved.
The only thing I can think of is that since you turn 32 in July that wouldn't allow you to be commissioned by age 32 and while it was approved by NRC it had to go to BUPERS since you would be out of scope of NRC's waiver authority which is again commissioned by age 32 per the PA.

notajtac

The only thing I can think of is that since you turn 32 in July that wouldn't allow you to be commissioned by age 32 and while it was approved by NRC it had to go to BUPERS since you would be out of scope of NRC's waiver authority which is again commissioned by age 32 per the PA.
So course of action here?

sgvasquez

My ag
So course of action here?
I hope your recruiter is right and maybe they just got your approval late or something. I'm 32, turning 33 this august and my age waiver and prior service got approved.

Good luck!!

notajtac

My ag

I hope your recruiter is right and maybe they just got your approval late or something. I'm 32, turning 33 this august and my age waiver and prior service got approved.

Good luck!!
I know that on the last day we had resubmit something. Hoping it’s right.

Swoready

Solemnly SWO
Does any one know how long it takes for the board to make a decision and how long you are contacted with results following that decision?

RhodesReese

Does any one know how long it takes for the board to make a decision and how long you are contacted with results following that decision?
Depends on the board and it varies. For notification, that depends on if you’re active duty or a civilian.

For civilians depends on when your recruiter sees the results.

For active duty, depends on if your CoC checks BOL for results or they get an email from Mr. Celestin. A few days after results post your individual BOL will also update.

Swoready

Solemnly SWO
Depends on the board and it varies. For notification, that depends on if you’re active duty or a civilian.

For civilians depends on when your recruiter sees the results.

For active duty, depends on if your CoC checks BOL for results or they get an email from Mr. Celestin. A few days after results post your individual BOL will also update.
Thank you.