• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11APR2022 SWO Board

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
What website is that?
Sorry - Army here so the Navy process is foreign to me.
It’s cac website, i know im on the board because of my processor Mr. Celestine confirmed it. If there was no waivers or snything involved with your OCS application, you should be fine, but you can verify with your recruiter to make sure.

It’s cac website, i know im on the board because of my processor Mr. Celestine confirmed it. If there was no waivers or snything involved with your OCS application, you should be fine, but you can verify with your recruiter to make sure.
Would you be kind enough to please post the website you were discussing involving a CAC. I cannot find it for the life of me and I think it would benefit others to know as well. Thank you!

Thank you for the quick response, but when I click on this link it says "access required, sorry this item has not been shared with you". So I tried to troubleshoot and just try to find it through https://mpte.navy.deps.mil/Pages/Home.aspx (just cut out the back half of the address since the page at least loaded when I did this). Would you be able to provide further instructions on how to potentially manually navigate this site and find the information that would have appeared on your link? Once again thank you so much for the assist.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Thank you for the quick response, but when I click on this link it says "access required, sorry this item has not been shared with you". So I tried to troubleshoot and just try to find it through https://mpte.navy.deps.mil/Pages/Home.aspx (just cut out the back half of the address since the page at least loaded when I did this). Would you be able to provide further instructions on how to potentially manually navigate this site and find the information that would have appeared on your link? Once again thank you so much for the assist.
When I click the link I sent, it takes me straight to the website, the link that you sent takes me to the regular page that you have to navigate to the link I sent. Have you tried using a different browser, or is prompting you to put you cac pin in?

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
search general officer accessions

RhodesReese

Not every active duty person has access to this page.

Last edited:

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Is there a way for civilians to access the list? I haven’t received confirmation from my recruiter after I was told my kit was submitted.
The only way to confirm your at board is from your recruiter because they have access to see. Civilians can’t access the website without a cac reader, apparently not even some enlisted folks as I tried to share the website and they were still not able to access it