• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11APR2022 SWO Board

Carsonj31!

It’s already submitted, I got confirmation my package will be on the next upcoming boards
ABE1, this is my 3rd board being eligible and 1st with a reconsideration. Just some advice, the board wants at least 1 senior SWO out of the 3 or more appraisals. More senior SWOs help! 3 is the minimum for appraisals. LORs are more or less who they are from, more so than the quantity. Advice from my first senior SWO/ current XO was that many first time applicants that are enlisted are normally only selected on first look by stellar profile or junior TIS. “This is not to say you will not be selected” So far I have seen both so do not get discouraged.

All the best,
ABH1

exNavyOffRec

ABE1, this is my 3rd board being eligible and 1st with a reconsideration. Just some advice, the board wants at least 1 senior SWO out of the 3 or more appraisals. More senior SWOs help! 3 is the minimum for appraisals. LORs are more or less who they are from, more so than the quantity. Advice from my first senior SWO/ current XO was that many first time applicants that are enlisted are normally only selected on first look by stellar profile or junior TIS. “This is not to say you will not be selected” So far I have seen both so do not get discouraged.

All the best,
ABH1
Overall when looking over time the best chance for selection is the first board, this doesn't apply if a person makes improvements such as additional classes.

You should have a good chance this time as the number of applicants for SWO has been low.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins

All the best,
ABH1
Thanks, i do, I have an 05 SWO, and Supph captains as my appraisals, I have 7 years TIS, and 2 LORs. I needed an age waiver that was approved ready by cnrc

user9876

Does anyone know who I could possibly contact to see if my name is at board throughout my time seeking OCS my recruiter has been tough to reach and is not very forthcoming with information when asked questions

RhodesReese

at board list isnt out yet. Typically comes out within a week or so before the board starts. The last SWO board, the at-board-list didnt come out until 4 days prior to scheduled start date.