• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11APR2022 SWO Board

exNavyOffRec

Question to all. How much should we trust the “unofficial” listing? I know the civilians & reservists have been finding out, & a few AD as well. I just got told I got picked up as well, but it’s not official yet until the official comes out. If we’re on the “unofficial” listing is that subject to change if at all?
Nothing really changes between unofficial and official, basically the same sheet they use to put the info in to the system is the same sheet they send out, it is just it hasn't been seen on email yet. A person has a better shot of winning the lottery than having an error on the selection sheet.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Question to all. How much should we trust the “unofficial” listing? I know the civilians & reservists have been finding out, & a few AD as well. I just got told I got picked up as well, but it’s not official yet until the official comes out. If we’re on the “unofficial” listing is that subject to change if at all?
No