• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1,001 questions about the ASTB (post your scores & ask your questions here!)

Snack Attack

Snack Attack
Contributor
Hey everyone if you guys are curious about your scores and how they will correlate to the selection board, I’ll be posting the links of the past boards with the applicants that got selected and there scores. I hope this can give people more of an understanding that you don’t need amazing scores to get selected. Also please don’t edit the documents

Thanks Joey!
Super helpful

mcap

Hey everyone if you guys are curious about your scores and how they will correlate to the selection board, I’ll be posting the links of the past boards with the applicants that got selected and there scores. I hope this can give people more of an understanding that you don’t need amazing scores to get selected. Also please don’t edit the documents

Extremely helpful, thank you!

PEFO Silver-Shades

Does anyone have this same information for the last few Intel and Cyber boards?
I went back to past IWC threads to try and find some excel sheets with everyones scores, i was unable to find anything but i did find someone posting this

"Two boards ago IWC Board 2 DEC 2019: 34 out of 191 = 17.8%
One board ago IWC Board 2 March 2020: 22 out of 133 = 16.5%
Current board IWC Board 29 June 2020: 18 out of 127 = 14.1%
I just wanted to put it here for the next IWC Board so when they start looking at the past IWC Board thread they can see this."

Mind you this does not provide the competitive scores needed or the competitive GPA
This is the lastest IWC board but i dont believe anyone has been Prorec Y/N in that board

exNavyOffRec

I went back to past IWC threads to try and find some excel sheets with everyones scores, i was unable to find anything but i did find someone posting this

"Two boards ago IWC Board 2 DEC 2019: 34 out of 191 = 17.8%
One board ago IWC Board 2 March 2020: 22 out of 133 = 16.5%
Current board IWC Board 29 June 2020: 18 out of 127 = 14.1%
I just wanted to put it here for the next IWC Board so when they start looking at the past IWC Board thread they can see this."

Mind you this does not provide the competitive scores needed or the competitive GPA
This is the lastest IWC board but i dont believe anyone has been Prorec Y/N in that board
Historically over many many years of data the average GPA is 3.5 ish

NjaFriday

Me. In a mad dash right now trying to get everything together. Studying for my OAR now, scheduled for Tuesday. Bought a couple of books and digging through Kyle's gouge.

Update on my OAR. Started studying full time last Friday, so I was able to spend four days on gouge materials + study guides before I took it Tuesday this week. Scored a 63, so happy enough with the score considering I want to go SWO. I used Patrick and Kyle's gouges, and more or less everything was as expected. The Math section followed the gouges basically exactly. I had logs, factoring, simplification, DRT problems, etc. I was happy that my probablity problems were limited to two very simple ones. My mechanics section was also fairly simple. it's definitely true that you need to know a wide amount of topics. I had general concepts of simple machines, work/force/momentum, pendulum motion, velocity/acceleration, fluid/pressure/buoyancy, electricity, and a random question about the voyager space mission and a flywheel (on the gouges). Still pushing hard to make the 15th deadline, so wish me luck.

Oshun8235

Update on my OAR. Started studying full time last Friday, so I was able to spend four days on gouge materials + study guides before I took it Tuesday this week. Scored a 63, so happy enough with the score considering I want to go SWO. I used Patrick and Kyle's gouges, and more or less everything was as expected. The Math section followed the gouges basically exactly. I had logs, factoring, simplification, DRT problems, etc. I was happy that my probablity problems were limited to two very simple ones. My mechanics section was also fairly simple. it's definitely true that you need to know a wide amount of topics. I had general concepts of simple machines, work/force/momentum, pendulum motion, velocity/acceleration, fluid/pressure/buoyancy, electricity, and a random question about the voyager space mission and a flywheel (on the gouges). Still pushing hard to make the 15th deadline, so wish me luck.
Would you be able to send me the file for Patrick's gouge. I already have Kyle's. Thanks