• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 06NOV/04DEC IWC PROBOARD

IPHopes

Question for the prior enlisted going to OCS. Is there anything we need to be doing right now paperwork wise or are we waiting on orders?

*Im studying appendix b and working out. I just want to make sure I’m on top of everything.

Jason0451

Question for the prior enlisted going to OCS. Is there anything we need to be doing right now paperwork wise or are we waiting on orders?

*Im studying appendix b and working out. I just want to make sure I’m on top of everything.
I got an email from an LT at NRC with a checklist of papers to bring. It was stamped orders, RED/DA forms, transfer eval, and service agreement. He also told me I should expect orders in the next few weeks.

Lupo_og

I got an email from an LT at NRC with a checklist of papers to bring. It was stamped orders, RED/DA forms, transfer eval, and service agreement. He also told me I should expect orders in the next few weeks.
You already did your pre screening?

Ian NP

Yea I’m still waiting on a prescreening appointment before I get orders.
Could I trouble you for a PM with the contact info of the pre-screening people? My CO and I have exhausted our sources to see if I’ve been Prorec’d and I wanna see if perhaps these folks have my name down.

IPHopes

I was told orders will be out for the March 3 class in a few weeks (last minute..lol) they are being done though. We will have them soon.

Bdragon

I wanted to respond on here for people that were selected as alternates. I was selected as an alternate this cycle. I don't know what order or rank I was but, I was selected to go to OCS one month later. If you get selected as an alternate don't give up hope.

Last edited: