• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 06NOV/04DEC IWC PROBOARD

Ian NP

I gotta be the only one who hasn’t gotten any news yet and this sucks lol. Not like this is life changing news or anything 🤪

jnTucker

I gotta be the only one who hasn’t gotten any news yet and this sucks lol. Not like this is life changing news or anything 🤪
Easier said than done, given how long we've all been waiting and full of anxious nerves, but don't stress. I'm sure tomorrow will be full of good news for you. Looking forward to seeing your post telling us you got selected!

anyone know how many people are in an OCS class? It looks like the 1880s and 1820s are together on 3MAR and the 1810s are all on 21MAR. Will it just be us in those groups? Or are classes like 50 people and we will just be a small portion of said classes?

anyone know how many people are in an OCS class? It looks like the 1880s and 1820s are together on 3MAR and the 1810s are all on 21MAR. Will it just be us in those groups? Or are classes like 50 people and we will just be a small portion of said classes?

When I was there about a year and a half ago we had about 90-100 people in our class and a good mix of designators. Aviators, SWOs, Subs, Supply, and CEC all go through OCS as well so it won't just be IWC in your class. If all of the 1810s are in fact going to be in the same class that's going to be a very crypie heavy class.

I would wait until you get confirmation from your recruiter on the class dates before making any hard plans though. Be prepared that you may potentially have to go in March, but also don't be surprised if your ship date gets pushed to the right.