• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jake322

I threw my scores on the spreadsheet but was just wondering how many people have gone to MEPS already. Took the ASTB-E for the first time two weeks ago (11/7/2018). Scored 62/7/6/6...not ideal but still have time for a retake. All I need to finalize is LOR's and MEPS.

CHOPS_avn

Winged: 10 FEB 2023
pilot
I threw my scores on the spreadsheet but was just wondering how many people have gone to MEPS already. Took the ASTB-E for the first time two weeks ago (11/7/2018). Scored 62/7/6/6...not ideal but still have time for a retake. All I need to finalize is LOR's and MEPS.

Just did MEPS last week. Pretty straightforward experience, little bit of fun.

My recruiter informed me that the board doesn't really care too much about your OAR score, but rather emphasizes on the aviation portion for selection. is this true?

Timmyjimmy5

Hello guys! I’m filling in my stats now. I’m an Aviation Management Major with a concentration in Air Traffic Control & Aircraft Dispatch. I have a private pilot license with an instrument rating. Altogether around 100 hours behind the stick. 10 LORS containing 2 current AF F16 pilots, not sure if that matters.
Scores are: 48/6/8/8
Anyone care to put their opinion in on my packet?

Meyerkord

pilot
Hello guys! I’m filling in my stats now. I’m an Aviation Management Major with a concentration in Air Traffic Control & Aircraft Dispatch. I have a private pilot license with an instrument rating. Altogether around 100 hours behind the stick. 10 LORS containing 2 current AF F16 pilots, not sure if that matters.
Scores are: 48/6/8/8
Anyone care to put their opinion in on my packet?
OAR is a bit low, but you did well on the PFAR/FOFAR and you have some stick time which can be helpful in some cases. What's your GPA?

Airplanesrchill

22 year old male
2.89 in business economics
ASTB: 52 6/7/6
Have my PPL and began instrument training 59.5 hours total

Just added myself to the sheet, bit late I know