• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AROBLES93

Underdog
Still need interviews and some more LORs but should be able to make this board. I’ll add my stats to the spreadsheet. Although they are nothing to be proud of I’m hoping my whole person concept gets considered :)

Bocian

I added my stats but, i don't know why you made this thread in the military avaiation general sub forum rather than the Navy OCS where all the other board threads are made.

CHOPS_avn

Winged: 10 FEB 2023
pilot
Going for this board. Hoping my ASTB scores offset my piece of crap GPA.

Applying SNA only
ASTB: 64 9/9/9
GPA: 2.54 Electrical Engineering

Heading to MEPS on 11/15. Hope to see you guys there!

Nightemu

I'll be going for this board, but honestly I don't know much about the auto qualification rolling board either. Got a 66 8/8/8 ASTB and I'm applying for SNFO. I didn't hear anything about an auto qualification board from my recruiter, so I'm not sure if he even submitted my packet for it or if it's even something that your packet needs to be specifically submitted for, or if I even qualify. Just playing it by ear at this point.

Wumwuts

pilot
Just added my stats. What was the process for getting a PRK waiver? I think I saw on the other post that someone had LASIK. Care to share your experience?

Good luck everyone.

RLM18

I added my stats. This group is stacked with engineering majors which is rare in fact based on this sheet were looking at one of the most "stacked" boards I've seen. Hopefully my good GPA and hard major are enough to offset my "decent" ASTB scores. Good luck everyone.

RLM18

Going for this board. Hoping my ASTB scores offset my piece of crap GPA.

Applying SNA only
ASTB: 64 9/9/9
GPA: 2.54 Electrical Engineering

Heading to MEPS on 11/15. Hope to see you guys there!

I imagine you'll be fine with those ASTB scores. That is truly impressive sir.

GeorgeBFSU

SNA
GPA: 2.65 Marketing (I know its low...)
OAR: 50
AQR: 5
FOFAR: 6
PFAR: 5

I'm waiting on MEPS, but should make this board. I was a little rushed to take the ASTB to try and make the past board (didn't get to MEPS and missed it). I know i'm barely hitting the minimums, but my recruiter told me to apply as is and then look at retaking the ASTB if I don't get picked up. I'm a full time student, work 50 hours a week as a manager, and in a major university marching band, not sure if that'll be taken into account, but we shall see. Good Luck to all!

Senorpatio

pilot
Anyone hear any word on how many slots the Navy needs for SNA/NFO? I know they were accepting lots of applications in 2018 and I'm curious if the high selection rate will continue.