• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

Ghost SWO

Contributor
I am more concerned why it is not in the DEP program at all. Which is suppose to have everything we need to know...
Yeah I see what you mean now, they start with W-2. I know they just recently brought the W-1 rank back, they didn't have it for a couple decades so the DEP program is probably out of date.

W-1 is Warrant Officer One, then they start with Chief once you hit W-2.

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Yeah I see what you mean now, they start with W-2. I know they just recently brought the W-1 rank back, they didn't have it for a couple decades so the DEP program is probably out of date.

W-1 is Warrant Officer One, then they start with Chief once you hit W-2.

My copy has been revised Sept 2019. Did they bring back W1's that recently?

Maybe the editors just do not like Warrant Officers lmao

Ghost SWO

Contributor
My copy has been revised Sept 2019. Did they bring back W1's that recently?

Maybe the editors just do not like Warrant Officers lmao
The info I found was the Navy appointing W-1's for the first time in September 2019, having not had W-1's since 1995.

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor

Ghost SWO

Contributor
If you havent been already, I would strongly recommend doing a small 10-15 minute exercise warmup routine before attempting mock PRT tests. Your IST on the first Tuesday is after a short group warmup. If you're borderline for passing on some areas you need to get use to this before arriving to ROM, as you do this before every PT session in the morning and afternoon.