• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

jonesy27

Any other AD or Reserve folk waiting on orders or even a class date?
Still no orders, but ENTRS updated with my name in the class finally. Just waiting on PERS, to issue orders. DM me if you don't have ENTRS access and I can look for your name if you want.

Elbandito

Still no orders, but ENTRS updated with my name in the class finally. Just waiting on PERS, to issue orders. DM me if you don't have ENTRS access and I can look for your name if you want.
I do, still no class date as of yet. The lack of transparency is pretty annoying but it is what it is I suppose. From my understanding you wont get orders till about a month out?

jonesy27

I leave on May 15th, 2 years after my application, no waivers etc.. recruiter from hell that should never have been a recruiter. Lucky? I guess but there were times I thought it would never happen
Well. . . When you put it that way. . Good for you then, I'm glad it's finally happening. I guess you'll see me come through when your a CANDIO yelling at all us fresh meat.

jonesy27

I do, still no class date as of yet. The lack of transparency is pretty annoying but it is what it is I suppose. From my understanding you wont get orders till about a month out?
That's what I'm hearing. If I get closer to 30 days with nothing I'll push my concerns up to my Skipper, and I'm sure he won't have any problems reaching out.

kyleerlich

I just got my official letter with class date and whatnot. Reporting 1Aug for ROM, classing up 15Aug. Still waiting on orders but I expect them to follow shortly

kyleerlich

I've been working with an MH-60R squadron lately and was able to build this based on what I learned from the pilots here. This should help to clear up some confusion if you're trying to figure out where you could be sent for various phases of training, as well as what to expect for a relative timeline at each phase. Advanced training varies based on the airframe... seems to be around 6 months to 1 year depending on what platform you select for. From what I gather, the time at the FRS (Fleet Replacement Squadron, where you go to fly the ACTUAL aircraft as opposed to a trainer such as T-45, T-57, T-6B, etc.) is about 1 year, or at least it is for helos. I can't speak to the length of FRS for other platforms.

Revitalized

I've been working with an MH-60R squadron lately and was able to build this based on what I learned from the pilots here. This should help to clear up some confusion if you're trying to figure out where you could be sent for various phases of training, as well as what to expect for a relative timeline at each phase. Advanced training varies based on the airframe... seems to be around 6 months to 1 year depending on what platform you select for. From what I gather, the time at the FRS (Fleet Replacement Squadron, where you go to fly the ACTUAL aircraft as opposed to a trainer such as T-45, T-57, T-6B, etc.) is about 1 year, or at least it is for helos. I can't speak to the length of FRS for other platforms.
View attachment 31118
This is gold! Thanks so much for illustrating the pipeline like this.

slothman00

Anyone else from our board still waiting for a class date? I saw some Jan board SNAs got November dates. I still haven’t heard anything.