• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

Hey just thought I would update everybody here. When I first got ProRec-Y, I actually was one of the ones who got a FY22 date. After hashing out my situation with my OR, we were able to send in a hardship waiver and I just got word back yesterday that I will be in the April 18th class. Just thought I’d update everybody and wish you all the best of luck!

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Looks like we might be in the same class. Got a text from my recruiter saying they have a spot for that class. I said of course I'd take it haha so I guess just waiting for them to update the system
Nice! I might take you up on your offer of running advice during ROM haha. I'm a very upright and rigid runner lol.

I'd imagine that most SNA's in the same OCS class also continue to NIFE together? ? I wonder how big the aviator classes are at Pensacola.

xcrunner18

It's kind of funny because I had to go out of town for a week for a family emergency, got back on Friday, and my job requires me to ROM 2 weeks when I get back. Got the text yesterday, so I'll only be back at work for a week before I leave. Weird how things line up like that