• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

jonesy27

Hey I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have access to see what candidates current OCS date is?
Some people (like myself) don't even have a date scheduled. The only way to look it up is to use a social security number, which I wouldn't recommend doxing yourself on here.

franktastic1

Does anyone know if we should wait until after OCS to look for housing down in Pensacola? I don’t want to jinx myself or anything but also it doesn’t seem like there will be much time between OCS and API for us to get our shit together in terms of housing.

Coriolanus

Pro-Rec SNA
Does anyone know if we should wait until after OCS to look for housing down in Pensacola? I don’t want to jinx myself or anything but also it doesn’t seem like there will be much time between OCS and API for us to get our shit together in terms of housing.
I believe there is a whole thread of it section on this website for that info.

jonesy27

Speaking as someone who currently lives in Pensacola, you guys shouldn't have that big of an issue finding places to live. There are numerous groups on Facebook/Groupme that exist that help at finding places to live out here. Plus there's quite a bit of waiting time before you get classed up where you'll be able to find a place to stay and get things settled before having to report to NAS every day.

Genghis95

Has everyone who has received an updated OCS date completed a one on one background investigation prior to receiving their new OCS date?

madman111

SNA Pro-Rec Y
Has everyone who has received an updated OCS date completed a one on one background investigation prior to receiving their new OCS date?

From what I've been hearing from my recruiter (asked him about an earlier date), you can still receive a new OCS date as long as your background investigation has started, it doesn't have to be completed yet

Genghis95

From what I've been hearing from my recruiter (asked him about an earlier date), you can still receive a new OCS date as long as your background investigation has started, it doesn't have to be completed yet
Great, Thanks for that input.

I had my background interview last week, fingers crossed I hear something soon.

Does anyone happen to have the updated available dates?