• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

amclouth

Glad y’all are getting dates. My CoC decided that they need to keep me around until at least August, so I won’t be getting a class date for a while I think.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Glad y’all are getting dates. My CoC decided that they need to keep me around until at least August, so I won’t be getting a class date for a while I think.
At least it's not FY22 like one of the AD selectees from January lol.

Last edited:

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Anyone graduating OCS after October 1st will be FY-22.
True.
All of us AD had FY-22 on the results, which was a place holder until our commands will release us.
Exactly this.
Ah, I forgot that you were all listed FY22. That's such a wild process, I liked that the USAF signed you off when you submitted an application. It seems the USN way of doing it is putting the horse in front of the cart.

Forgedinwater

Hey everyone, its been a while since I've been on. I just wanted to check in. Has anyone with FY-22 received an official OCS date yet? I still haven't heard much from my recruiter. As well does anyone have a copy of the OCR? My recruiter sent one, but the file is corrupt and he does not have another one.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Hey everyone, its been a while since I've been on. I just wanted to check in. Has anyone with FY-22 received an official OCS date yet? I still haven't heard much from my recruiter. As well does anyone have a copy of the OCR? My recruiter sent one, but the file is corrupt and he does not have another one.
Through the magic of Facebook, someone posted the OCR ( Officer Candidate Regulations )for candidates to read and become familiar with. It’s not exactly light reading but it does contain a lot of valuable information that talks about procedures, billets and contains all of the Appendix for our leisurely reading. Eventually in a blue moon, the recruiter is supposed to give you access to this but I’m a big advocate of the more you know, the better prepared you are. Disclaimer: I didn’t upload this. ?

Enjoy the read!

Click me for the OCR

Everest_15

I saw a couple of y'all on the 18-Apr thread, I'll be in that class as well. Just found this one for the board so I'll throw my stats below.

Also, does anyone have any good gouge on what all we do during ROM? I saw one post that was fairly helpful but can't find it again.

OAR: 61
AQR: 7
PFAR: 7
FOFAR: 7

Ghost SWO

Contributor
I saw a couple of y'all on the 18-Apr thread, I'll be in that class as well. Just found this one for the board so I'll throw my stats below.

Also, does anyone have any good gouge on what all we do during ROM? I saw one post that was fairly helpful but can't find it again.

OAR: 61
AQR: 7
PFAR: 7
FOFAR: 7
Ive heard about online courses which somehow calculate into our overall OCS academics grade, we'll get pt once or twice a day, I think one at 6am and an afternoon pt session probably M-F. Other than that I've heard people are getting really bored so bring something to occupy yourself.

I plan on making that time my pushup and appendix B time if I don't have it down before I leave.