• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

CaptMorgan

I should be submitted either today or tomorrow, finally. Is there a Google Doc going for this board already?

Ruvo

there were 200 people in the At-Board list
You think its possible that the 135 aviation kits @savage510's recruiter was referring to are SNA applicants only? If that was the case the other 70 odd applicants at the at board list could be for NFO. Not saying that's necessarily what's going on, just trying to make sense of the conflicting info.

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
I just manually entered my info in the spreadsheet but may have broken row55. Undo-ing many times didn't fix it so I'm not sure if it was me but oh well.

luckynumbr27

I just manually entered my info in the spreadsheet but may have broken row55. Undo-ing many times didn't fix it so I'm not sure if it was me but oh well.
Bro, you have the most amazing combination of absolute ASTB perfection mixed with old age/bad GPA/ medical waiver that I’ve ever seen ? all jokes aside, that ASTB score really is a beauty man, I’ll be hitting you up if I have to retake!

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
Bro, you have the most amazing combination of absolute ASTB perfection mixed with old age/bad GPA/ medical waiver that I’ve ever seen ? all jokes aside, that ASTB score really is a beauty man, I’ll be hitting you up if I have to retake!
LOL thanks dude, it's great to have a youngin' cheerleader. I worked and moved a few times throughout my undergrad so aside from focusing on classes that excited my curiosity I had to just pass. I hope they'll look at my ASTB scores and rambly personal statement instead of my GPA and age.

He crushed it. Well done! in a similar boat to you. Bring the heat to these kids!
You did great too! Lets dunk on these kids.

luckynumbr27

LOL thanks dude, it's great to have a youngin' cheerleader. I worked and moved a few times throughout my undergrad so aside from focusing on classes that excited my curiosity I had to just pass. I hope they'll look at my ASTB scores and rambly personal statement instead of my GPA and age.

You did great too! Lets dunk on these kids.
I’m these last boards it seems that those AQR/PFAR/FOFAR scores are all that matters man. You should be golden ?

BDavis11

Contributor
Looking at the spreadsheet (which only accounts for the people actively using this site) there are only 3 nfo applicants. Odds look good for a pro-rec Y for them.

luckynumbr27

Looking at the spreadsheet (which only accounts for the people actively using this site) there are only 3 nfo applicants. Odds look good for a pro-rec Y for them.
Bro I was literally about to post this exact observation last night. 2 NFO packages and 10 combos, August is gonna be the most stacked SNA board in a while.

BDavis11

Contributor
Bro I was literally about to post this exact observation last night. 2 NFO packages and 10 combos, August is gonna be the most stacked SNA board in a while.
I'd love to get picked up for my first choice, however, being an officer is the goal. So I will be happy to see a prorec-y no matter which one it is.

WannaFlyHigh

A Captain I know was saying October is a good time to apply because it's a new fiscal year and the recruiting command receives new quotas to be filled. Not saying that August is gonna be a total bust for SNAs but if things don’t work out, October which is the next board will be a good time to reapply. I am pretty sure last October's board results will also echo what the Captain said.