• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

CaptMorgan

I'm not sure what this means. Could you elaborate?
He means that the may board is done and the results are out. So now we're the next ones to go. The re
The May board results are out so our turn to be seen will be coming soon. The hype will build.
100% on that one, I'll post the may excel spreadsheet so you guys can compare yourself to the people who were PROREC-Y. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...pzy4XZnM0ydim8c5LMJqKArTZKQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

WannaFlyHigh

I'm feeling a little nervous we got some people with good scores who were Pro Rec N last board
Bro I know. I feel confident with my ASTB but my GPA is crap. Also I feel a little worried about my personal statement since I didn't explain my circumstances much. Focused more on why I want to pursue this.

Kyle42

Submitted my package on the 3rd, hopefully that was early enough. Sweating it big time but hopefully making my profile pic The Cal naughton Jr. will help

Ruvo

Yup. Like, if Navy21 didn't get prorec-y, how am I going to? :0
Storytime! I got a buddy from college who's a huge stud who lost his pilot slot in ROTC because he has thin corneas. Another friend of mine graduated second in his UPT class and had his A10 slot switched out so he FAIPed at the last minute (last minute as in either the day before or the day he dropped). Everyone else in his class got fighters, bottom guy in the class got F16s. I think the moral of the story is that life can be random and unfair. Just gotta give it your all, keep trying, and do your best to be grateful for what you got.

Ruvo

Damnnn your A-10 buddy played himself
More like he got played lol. He put A10s first and got FAIPed. One of the instructors told him that he saw his name on the board for A10s a day or two before his class dropped, but that slot ended up going to guy right below him on the order of merit.