• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

Kyle42

New guy here! Not sure if my package made it to the board for 4th because Paul never responded to me but I received an email 2 weeks ago that my package was going to the next eligible board. Do results get leaked prior to coming out or is it just waiting game??
The at-board list for this board is on page 26 of this thread. As for the selections, I think we just wait until either a call from our recruiters or an active duty in here gets ahold of the list. Hope that helps!

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
What vaccine did you all get? I know the DOD will begin mandating the vaccination in the coming month or two but am curious as to which most of you are getting or got.

exNavyOffRec

What vaccine did you all get? I know the DOD will begin mandating the vaccination in the coming month or two but am curious as to which most of you are getting or got.
I foresee some lawsuits in the future.......

Just remember vaccine doesn't mean you can't get it just ask my coworker who got together for a small family reunion and now 8/12 adults have it, and 2 others have lost taste/smell but still test negative.

I wouldn't be surprised if ROM starts up again given everything happening, my friends son is graduating from some Army school and they have said no guest due to current COVID concerns.

luckynumbr27

I’ll take it when they absolutely make me. Which I assume will be OCS. I don’t really believe too many grand conspiracies about the vaccine and I’m definitely not too good to take it, I’m just apprehensive about taking a vax that was hurried as much as this one. A normal fda timeline for a drug would look like a full pre trial phase plus three phases of trial studies that are generally over a year long each followed by final FDA approval. It takes this long for something to get approved because they have to make absolutely sure that they’ve ironed the kinks out and know 100% what the long term side effects are. They had this one out in 9 months flat so I’m very suspicious that anyone knows what the long term side effects are. That said, I want to be a naval aviator more than I want to avoid being one of the lab rats for this vax ?

Last edited:

Hokie2021

I got Pfizer back in April. No real side effects other than feeling a little rough for a few hours after the second dose. I definitely would have caught covid by now had I not been vaccinated so I’m happy with it.

Lolzach69

For you? 5 bucks off an hour
I foresee some lawsuits in the future.......

Just remember vaccine doesn't mean you can't get it just ask my coworker who got together for a small family reunion and now 8/12 adults have it, and 2 others have lost taste/smell but still test negative.

I wouldn't be surprised if ROM starts up again given everything happening, my friends son is graduating from some Army school and they have said no guest due to current COVID concerns.
I’ll take it when they absolutely make me. Which I assume will be OCS. I don’t really believe too many grand conspiracies about the vaccine and I’m definitely not too good to take it, I’m just apprehensive about taking a vax that was hurried as much as this one. A normal fda timeline for a drug would look like a full pre trial phase plus three phases of trial studies that are generally over a year long each followed by final FDA approval. It takes this long for something to get approved because they have to make absolutely sure that they’ve ironed the kinks out and know 100% what the long term side effects are. They had this one out in 9 months flat so I’m very suspicious that anyone knows what the long term side effects are. That said, I want to be a naval aviator more than I want to avoid being one of the lab rats for this vax ?
mRNA vaccines have been around since 1990-91. All legitimate research shows the vaccine as totally safe and better than getting actual Covid. Also, my dad is an ER pulmonologist and everyone hospitalized/dying are unvaccinated