• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

luckynumbr27

Since we’re killing time here, I’ve noticed that every time I get online to check the spreadsheet as part of my habitual daily habit, the names are always sorted differently. One day it will be high to low based on AQR and then PFAR and then OAR and then they’ll all just be jumbled up in no particular order. Is this just a bug in the spreadsheet or is there some passive aggressive standoff going on between a couple of y’all? ?

KnownForIt

Since we’re killing time here, I’ve noticed that every time I get online to check the spreadsheet as part of my habitual daily habit, the names are always sorted differently. One day it will be high to low based on AQR and then PFAR and then OAR and then they’ll all just be jumbled up in no particular order. Is this just a bug in the spreadsheet or is there some passive aggressive standoff going on between a couple of y’all? ?
Realistically it doesn't need to change anymore at this point. You can just download it and filter how you like. Atleast until we get our results.

Navy21

OCS
Contributor

Me: Sweating Profusely

F90BA0F8-40FF-4A81-8778-7E92598C2150.gif

Yokason

Howdy y'all, been in the application process for quite a while now but just discovered airwarriors.

Just plugged in my info. I've heard before that the aviation board tends to turn around faster than other boards, has anyone else heard this or can anyone back it up with facts? Fingers crossed that it's true!

CaptMorgan

Howdy y'all, been in the application process for quite a while now but just discovered airwarriors.

Just plugged in my info. I've heard before that the aviation board tends to turn around faster than other boards, has anyone else heard this or can anyone back it up with facts? Fingers crossed that it's true!
Well if you look at the May board, it took about a month for results to come out so I assume it's a similar timeline.

CaptMorgan

Also, you scored a 9,8,8 and are only applying NFO. Why good sir?