• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

WannaFlyHigh

Question regarding the at board list: What do the NTAG number represent in the last column? I notice the names are alphabetical according to different NTAGs.
They’re just recruiting districts. Basically geographical regions and then one is for Active Duty folk

Lolzach69

Also remember fellas, laser eye surgery is not a disqualifier for aviation. You only need a waiver if your eyes do not meet the pre and post op requirements set forward in the naval aviation guide. I thought that since I had LASEK in the past that I would need a waiver but that ended up not being the case.
You guys must have bad recruiters who aren’t helping you understand the rules and regs. That sucks that you had this kind of trouble through no fault of your own. Sorry man

luckynumbr27

You guys must have bad recruiters who aren’t helping you understand the rules and regs. That sucks that you had this kind of trouble through no fault of your own. Sorry man
Mine hasn’t been that bad like some of the horror stories on here. Really nice guy, just a little scatter brained. The real reason I’ve missed a couple of boards is mostly stuff outside his control like the monumental bureaucracy that is MEPS and the Navy and the thousand moving parts that your package has to go through before it even gets seen by the board.

jdvjnj96

Hey everybody! I just wanted to let you all know that there is still hope if you are not on the "At Board" list. For example, I recently got an email saying my package was accepted and will be at this board even though I was not on the list.

exNavyOffRec

Hey everybody! I just wanted to let you all know that there is still hope if you are not on the "At Board" list. For example, I recently got an email saying my package was accepted and will be at this board even though I was not on the list.

If it didn't say the date make sure the email says you will be on the 2 Aug 2021 board, too often they will send an email that you application has been accepted and will be seen at the "next board", however "next board" can mean literally the next board or it mean the next "available" board which might be a few months off.

jdvjnj96

If it didn't say the date make sure the email says you will be on the 2 Aug 2021 board, too often they will send an email that you application has been accepted and will be seen at the "next board", however "next board" can mean literally the next board or it mean the next "available" board which might be a few months off.

yeah, they specifically said August board

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
What were your specific circumstances? Had it been submitted before but close to 6/25? Or did you have a waiver holding you up that cleared after the at-board list came out?

Magrey

#fact

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Oh man! I forgot how savage these threads can be! Good luck to all the applicants out there!

I just helped one of my Sailors finish his AVO warrant package and they shifted the board date to Aug 2nd. I think the same board will be reviewing those applications for OCS as well.

Whoever gets selected on this board may have some Shipmates at OCS that are commissioning as WO1.

BDavis11

Contributor
Oh man! I forgot how savage these threads can be! Good luck to all the applicants out there!

I just helped one of my Sailors finish his AVO warrant package and they shifted the board date to Aug 2nd. I think the same board will be reviewing those applications for OCS as well.

Whoever gets selected on this board may have some Shipmates at OCS that are commissioning as WO1.
I might need your help with that next if you don't mind! I think the SNA/NFO board got shifted to the 4th. At least that is what the website said.