• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

CaptMorgan

are we going to have early access to the list of names that were selected like the May board did??
It all depends on A) The recruiters will know first and someone gets a list. Or B) nrc releases the list and one of us downloads it. I can only access the at board list with my CAC because I believe you have to be either navy personnel or have the file shared with you to access the results page of the website. If someone is navy, I can send them the link to see if they can access it.

luckynumbr27

It all depends on A) The recruiters will know first and someone gets a list. Or B) nrc releases the list and one of us downloads it. I can only access the at board list with my CAC because I believe you have to be either navy personnel or have the file shared with you to access the results page of the website. If someone is navy, I can send them the link to see if they can access it.
Here’s to hoping we have a solid inside man that gets the results early because it seemed like some of those poor boys in the May board didn’t get the official call from their recruiter for weeks after they found out on here lol

CaptMorgan

Here’s to hoping we have a solid inside man that gets the results early because it seemed like some of those poor boys in the May board didn’t get the official call from their recruiter for weeks after they found out on here lol
There is a master database for FY22 selectees that I was able to access and see who's been selected so I might be able to find out that way but it wouldn't be the official list. Hopefully somebody here that's navy can try the link to see if they can get it. Army certifications has only limited access.

luckynumbr27

There is a master database for FY22 selectees that I was able to access and see who's been selected so I might be able to find out that way but it wouldn't be the official list. Hopefully somebody here that's navy can try the link to see if they can get it. Army certifications has only limited access.
AD Navy folks stand up!! ?

Hokie2021

I haven’t heard from my recruiter since she said I would get official results in about three more weeks, on what happened to be the same day that the official results came out for the may board ?. I found out from airwarriors that I was pushed and that I’m on this board, so I’m relying on one of y’all for results ?

Pcoola19

What website you using to get this list via CAC?