• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

01AUG2022 SNA/SNFO Board

exNavyOffRec

Well, officially waiting til October smh. Best of luck to y’all. Different year same AD problems smh. Hopefully they don’t cancel the board for y’all
You are ISPP so unlike everyone else you know what the result will be, and a few months waiting realistically won't delay OCS for you that much, if at all.

BDavis11

Contributor
You are ISPP so unlike everyone else you know what the result will be, and a few months waiting realistically won't delay OCS for you that much, if at all.
The age factor worries me a bit. That will leave me with a 3 month window to get in to be out in time. But yea luckily ISPP is in my favor

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
Yeah man he called me up and said “I got some bad news” I was sad and was hoping the opposite as well
I got the same call last week, very disappointed, but luckily there is another board within a few months. I could be a LOT worse