• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Top Gun 2

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Wait, the cop figurines don't have individual legs, arms or faces? Wth?? You sure that isn't some knockoff Chinese lego set?
Not some knockoff, dude! Check the fine print pictured below! Also, the white cop hats [covers] come off…and that’s pretty freaking cool for 1976…

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Attention “Captain The Mentalist”…you lost me…WTF are you talking about?
:D :p

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
:D:p

OK…things are making more sense now…thank you. :D

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Lame. They could release it today for $20-40 streaming if they wanted to. Also, I’m pretty sure most people would rather watch it on their sofa.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Lame. They could release it today for $20-40 streaming if they wanted to. Also, I’m pretty sure most people would rather watch it on their sofa.
Have you considered calling Paramount to weigh in on their decision? I'm sure they would appreciate your learned advice.

Sonog

pilot
From the first 10 minutes of the movie they showed at cinemacon, everyone is saying the movie opens in similar fashion to the original with slow motion flight deck ops set to the top gun anthem followed by a transition to kenny loggins and cyclic flight ops