• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Top Gun 2

Max the Mad Russian

Hands off Ukraine! Feet too
that somehow involved Yamato in space.
Japanese mentality. To be a man one first has to have a castle, which is the artificial mountain, the Yama. Having personal mountain, one has everything. Why not to put the floating castle (a battlewagon) into space? Funny enough, in Russian "yama" means pit:p

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Deep Intel on Top Gun Maverick (by someone who knows)

• Movie has official DON approval and support
  • Filmed aboard TR, real hardware,
  • Flying scenes flown by TG and Strike U crews
  • Some great nuggets about the trailer/teaser being debuted at Tailhook 2019
  • Tom Cruise may have gotten airsick during filming :)
  • NAVAIR engineering and approval for inflight cameras on Super Hornet...
  • "The most amazing flying scenes ever filmed !!!
  • Tom Cruise personally put the flying actors through an inflight prep syllabus on his personal P-51 and L-39.

Worth a watch. What do you guys think of Ward's gouge? (click video below)

Last edited:

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
There already is a Lego police movie, starring Duke Detain.
Poop…I guess I’m a day late and a dollar short. Seems like I always have a good idea when it’s too late…like this one time at band camp when…nevermind.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Lego City 60270, and you can film your own sequel.
Dude…I can’t compete with Sergeant Duke Detain…the dude is a real badass. I had aspirations of creating a “Mad Dog Mega Beat Down” character…but after watching some of the Duke Detain stuff, it’s not even worth giving it the old college try.

Some still shots from 60242…look at Duke’s cop car…OMG…it’s so freaking cool! Check out the grey blower in the first pic…OMG!

Last edited:

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Dude…I can’t compete with Sergeant Duke Detain…the dude is a real badass. I had aspirations of creating a “Mad Dog Mega Beat Down” character…but after watching some of the Duke Detain stuff, it’s not even worth giving it the old college try.

Some still shots from 60242…look at Duke’s cop car…OMG…it’s so freaking cool! Check out the grey blower in the first pic…OMG!

View attachment 32288
View attachment 32287

View attachment 32289

View attachment 32290
Like I said, legos have come a long way. ?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Like I said, legos have come a long way. ?
No kidding…my 1975/1976 445 Police Units motorcycle [with side car] looks like just a hodge-podge of Legos…

…and the boring paddy wagon looks like a boring bread truck…

…and the cops look like aliens…with stumps for arms…

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Wait, the cop figurines don't have individual legs, arms or faces? Wth?? You sure that isn't some knockoff Chinese lego set?
One daaaaaay I played a joke
Pull the plug and watched her choke
And I woooooould do anything
To keep that girl aliiiiiiive