• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Top Gun 2

Hair Warrior

Contributor
I am so ready to go see Top Gun 2...and hopefully there’ll be some really cool choppers in it...

View attachment 30134
You’ll have to keep waiting:

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
You’ll have to keep waiting:
At this rate Maverick will be flying the next generation F-42 joint strike/electronic/vstol/asw/asuw/space capable/submersible/fighter called the Hellcat.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Against joint strike/electronic/vstol/asw/asuw/space capable/fighter/submarine called Red October 2.0;)
Don't give Jerry Bruckheimer ideas . . . he'll come up with a three-way love child between those two films and Space Battleship Yamato.

(to forestall the inevitable, I honestly know precious little about anime other than the fact that someone once made an anime series that somehow involved Yamato in space. I'm as puzzled as all y'all are as to how this was supposed to work.)

Max the Mad Russian

Hands off Ukraine! Feet too
It’s pronounced Dolgorukiy
Which means person with very long hands, a nick of Russian Prince Yury of XI-XII centuries who fought his main wars far beyond the borders of his very reign. Nowadays Russian habit to name the nuke boats after ancient nobles, in turn, means that current tzar (Mr. Putin, in case you forgot) wants to equate himself to them, fuckin' moron. BTW there weren't the ships or boats named Red October actually, as well as Blue October or Red August, for example. There were a battleship on Black Sea and then cruiser on Baltic Sea named October Revolution, both quite useless on their respective theaters.
Top Gun movie lied about the style of real life of a NavAir but not so much about hostile environment. It's ok to put into movie fictional aircraft (or ship or boat) that really may exist within a decade or so. But don't let them add the star-war trash to this drink