• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SUPPLY AUG 2013 Board

exNavyOffRec

DIVO, what's your source on that? My OR has not mentioned that to me :(

This is a normal thing, the board schedule is made generally before goals are known, once the goals become more clear they cancel boards, this is especially true for Supply and IDC as they are small communities.

In the past several years it was not uncommon for people on here to talk about submitting applications when the boards were cancelled, then we would see emails from NRC saying "stop submitting packages", many NRD's either fail to give good information to the OR's or they choose not to, in one case the NRD send an email to their OR's saying the board was cancelled but continue to submit "just in case", the program managers kept Pro X'ing application so the people has to reapply no matter what.

mich313

Supply/SWO/Intel
This is a normal thing, the board schedule is made generally before goals are known, once the goals become more clear they cancel boards, this is especially true for Supply and IDC as they are small communities.

In the past several years it was not uncommon for people on here to talk about submitting applications when the boards were cancelled, then we would see emails from NRC saying "stop submitting packages", many NRD's either fail to give good information to the OR's or they choose not to, in one case the NRD send an email to their OR's saying the board was cancelled but continue to submit "just in case", the program managers kept Pro X'ing application so the people has to reapply no matter what.

What would be the chances of it being rescheduled or just pushed back? I know there was a lot of gouge on here about the August Board being cancelled, delayed, rescheduled, etc. and then results started pouring in. I'm just really hoping at this point to not have to wait until the February Board (if it's not cancelled too)

exNavyOffRec

What would be the chances of it being rescheduled or just pushed back? I know there was a lot of gouge on here about the August Board being cancelled, delayed, rescheduled, etc. and then results started pouring in. I'm just really hoping at this point to not have to wait until the February Board (if it's not cancelled too)

If NRC used the term cancelled when they told DIVO then chances are slim, my understanding was they were low on spots anyway.

Again, this is a normal thing, they generally schedule more boards for some of these designators then they ever intend on having.

mich313

Supply/SWO/Intel
If NRC used the term cancelled when they told DIVO then chances are slim, my understanding was they were low on spots anyway.

Again, this is a normal thing, they generally schedule more boards for some of these designators then they ever intend on having.

Normal or not...it still sucks.

What about the Intel and/or SWO Boards coming up? Will they still be meeting? I'm a long-shot for both but atleast it's a shot.

exNavyOffRec

Normal or not...it still sucks.

What about the Intel and/or SWO Boards coming up? Will they still be meeting? I'm a long-shot for both but atleast it's a shot.

It just depends on billets available, I would say you are a decent shot for SWO and a longshot for Intel and Supply by looking at your stats.

Kyler Boeck

Pro-rec SWO waiting for FS
Recruiter just called and I was apparently picked up for Supply also, which I thought was a long shot. I will be going swo still since it was my first pick and I don't think you can change this late.

NavySquid26

PRO-REC Y Supply June 2013
All Supply 2013 applicants - the Board has NOT met yet... they delayed it pending knowing the FY14 requirements. It seems they might be full. Those selected in the last board have been pushed out until FEB 2014. I'll post once I know the board met (if they do at all)
This turned out to be absolutely true...I just found out today that my OCS date is February 2nd....I was selected on the June board...

exNavyOffRec

This turned out to be absolutely true...I just found out today that my OCS date is February 2nd....I was selected on the June board...

It seems that what my friends at the NRD were told may be true, that Supply and IDC may not have many spots left for FY14 already.

TJonSTRETCH

Were you given your FS and found this out, or how did you discover the class up date? I'm just curious as I'm still waiting too!

getalfhere85

I got pro rec but awaiting final selection letter. Anyone get their final select letter? I was told that it might take till after the holiday season. Was anyone able to confirm via bupers? With them working on the site I have not been able to confirm there, only through other avenues.

DIVO

OCS dates are being assigned, but letters have not been released. Your recruiter should ask their HQ to inquire on your date. The letters are not public, so your processor cannot see.... but a quick call from HQ or your recruiter to the Program manager should work to get your OCS date.

NavySquid26

PRO-REC Y Supply June 2013
Were you given your FS and found this out, or how did you discover the class up date? I'm just curious as I'm still waiting too!
Sorry for the VERY delayed response..but I only know the date because my LT made a few calls and someone looked at my FS letter...I don't have it yet because I'm waiting a PQ...as of today I'm still waiting and wondering if it will change :/

JoJoGoHard

PRO-REC Y IW (18100) 20DEC13
Sorry for the VERY delayed response..but I only know the date because my LT made a few calls and someone looked at my FS letter...I don't have it yet because I'm waiting a PQ...as of today I'm still waiting and wondering if it will change :/
So OCM's will assign FS letters/dates without being PQ'ed via NRC?