• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SUPPLY AUG 2013 Board

Macfuego

Spoke with my OR and his staff. They been doing this 20 years. They said don't sweat what I see on AW's that the board met and is just talking a while. I mean has anyone even heard back ok INTEL? It's all backed up. In the mean time I'm work on that PFT PR. Can't wait to hear... Whenever that is.
I got word from Intel in the beginning of the month...call and find out. I'm non prior

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
The August Supply Corps Board was never held. Long story short the quotas were miscalculated so before they take any more people they want to make sure the numbers are accurate/correct and no one that was selected is being left out. The next FY 14 Supply Corps should convene...

Bump for those who are still wondering why...

DoubleOswo7

Sounds as if they are hoping to have a better idea on FY14 goals by November.

OK so my OR was telling me that if I was selected for one of these boards that I wouldn't ship to OCS until January. I mean that puts me before my March 2014 age deadline. Does it matter when you turn 29 as long as you are already in the OCS process before your bday?

DoubleOswo7

I got word from Intel in the beginning of the month...call and find out. I'm non prior

Yea I spoke to my OR and he thought he had updated me on Intel. We knew it would be competitive. No one out of Tampa was selected, including myself. SWO-N, INTEL-N and Supply-? fingers crossed.

exNavyOffRec

OK so my OR was telling me that if I was selected for one of these boards that I wouldn't ship to OCS until January. I mean that puts me before my March 2014 age deadline. Does it matter when you turn 29 as long as you are already in the OCS process before your bday?

The age limit is a commissioned by date, so you take your 29th birthday and basically count back 12 weeks, it is possible since they are rolling over kits that you could slip by since you were already screened by the processors and the program mgr.