• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SUPPLY AUG 2013 Board

Jacobvan01

Yeah, I'm active duty so results are released via Bol, and due to the government shutdown Bol says it will be down to further notice. Anybody know any other ways to get results if your active, my CCC said they don't have any way to find out. Thanks in advance.

FutureSuppo

Yeah, I'm active duty so results are released via Bol, and due to the government shutdown Bol says it will be down to further notice. Anybody know any other ways to get results if your active, my CCC said they don't have any way to find out. Thanks in advance.
Maybe there's a list somewhere.

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
If you contact an Officer Recruiter, they should be able to view your record in a view only status "snap shot". Contact one and explain the circumstances, if you need help locating whoever the closest to you is, let me know and I will get you the contact information.

Jacobvan01

Yes, I just got off the phone with the Nrd, they said my snap shot shows me as Pro-broad, but doesn't show anything about selection or dates. The lady said usually that means you were selected based of previous candidates she had seen selected. Man I can't take this wait, haha

FutureSuppo

Yes, I just got off the phone with the Nrd, they said my snap shot shows me as Pro-broad, but doesn't show anything about selection or dates. The lady said usually that means you were selected based of previous candidates she had seen selected. Man I can't take this wait, haha
I seriously hope you are selected! Good luck!!!

Yes... :( I was a no. He just called. I gave it a strong effort but I started too late age wise. I only had one shot at each board and Supply was the last. Well on to Supply Reserve Officer!

I thought the age limit for Intel was like 45? is that just for AD candidates?

DIVO

The Aug board was held a couple of weeks ago - board results are out. They did end up cancelling the NOV Board.