• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SUPPLY AUG 2013 Board

DoubleOswo7

Didn't get SWO but Supply was what I was really interested in. Anyone else awaiting this board? Hope we can get some good luck within Supply!

Navy_Zodi55

Keep on Swimming
Question when does the Supply board convene again?? And what is the time range we would roughly be notified?

NavyDoc13

According to the CNRC website, the Supply board convenes on August 26th and if the turn around is the same as the SWO Board we should know the week of September 10th.

halfbreed83

I applied for the last supply board and was not selected and my OR told me that my package rolled over and is now awaiting the Aug board. I was under the impression that if you are not selected that you have to resubmit your package with improvements in order to be reconsidered. Does anyone have an idea or has heard of a case where this glitch happend?

DoubleOswo7

I applied for the last supply board and was not selected and my OR told me that my package rolled over and is now awaiting the Aug board. I was under the impression that if you are not selected that you have to resubmit your package with improvements in order to be reconsidered. Does anyone have an idea or has heard of a case where this glitch happend?

I am looking into that with my OR. I was going to adjust my mo statement only because I have a big ops/logistics background otherwise I don't see why you would change anything if you worked your packet up to buff standards the first time.