• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

Phoenix84

I feel like the forum is getting depressing. We need some cheering up!! Here's a kitten...
images

Rickblaine22

If they are talking about quotas, then why does the board schedule (which is ridiculous to read anyway) say that there are "boards" from like August until Dec to "determine quotas for the FY?" Seems like they are slating time to do it, but don't do it until the last minute? That doesn't even seem right.

exNavyOffRec

If they are talking about quotas, then why does the board schedule (which is ridiculous to read anyway) say that there are "boards" from like August until Dec to "determine quotas for the FY?" Seems like they are slating time to do it, but don't do it until the last minute? That doesn't even seem right.

it isn't to "determine" it is to pick, and starting in Feb/Mar the boards will say to pick FYXX/FYXX to denote they will be finishing off that FY and starting to pick for the next one, those board dates are all place-holders and whether they are needed or not depends on many things.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I start leave and will be traveling to Dallas after work Wednesday. I'm hoping that I'll be getting a call from my CO or CMC while I'm there.