• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
I'd be willing to bet that CTN candidates are more than familiar with all things internet, prior to arrival at A School (with the exception of cross-rates).

Rickblaine22

Since Millington has bankers hours, they probably won't even finish updating their Facebook and Twitter accounts until around 0845 central, and then they will need to respond to that picture of a cat someone sent them. Then they will have quarters...then they'll talk about what time they are going to leave today since its Friday...we're probably looking at around 1200 central, IF they are going to post the results today.

Rickblaine22

I'd be willing to bet that CTN candidates are more than familiar with all things internet, prior to arrival at A School (with the exception of cross-rates).

That wasn't my experience. Some of those people couldn't even name parts of a computer...like 'monitor' and 'cpu.'

navyhaz

Judging by the previous NOPO's post, as well as those of the OR's in this thread, I don't think the board has been, and is still in session. Three weeks to conclude a board would be damn-near ridiculous, unless the board members were combing through every package submitted. This seems highly unlikely though, as members with board experience here have posted about the implementation of standards-cutoffs to expedite the board process.

As far as the four weeks+ results routing process goes though, that's totally reasonable.

I want to agree with you. I was coaching my AO while he was on the phone but the fleet processor shut him down... Processors have nothing, the program manager has nothing... all signs point to it still being in session / they are sitting on stuff. The only reliable source on this forum was/is NOPO. Everything else is just speculation and based on previous experiences.

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
I want to agree with you. I was coaching my AO while he was on the phone but the fleet processor shut him down... Processors have nothing, the program manager has nothing... all signs point to it still being in session / they are sitting on stuff. The only reliable source on this forum was/is NOPO. Everything else is just speculation and based on previous experiences.

To clarify what I said earlier:
A lot of folks here are basing the guess for this week on NOPO's last post regarding this board; in his blog here, he said that results should be out by 03OCT2014 if everything got off without a hitch (which, from what he could tell, it had).
Additionally, many here have stated that fleet processors don't really have word (i.e. they know when we know), thus I wouldn't take their word. After all, a buddy of mine was told that we'd see results by the last week of September.
I'm definitely interested in how you got a hold of the program manager though; if they really don't have the board results in hand, we could be waiting for a while.

Anyway, props for getting your AO involved; anything anyone says here is all hearsay until the results actually drop, but I can get behind the folks that make an effort to check where they can and relay what they hear. :)

Side note: @RUFiO181, @NavyOffRec have either of you gentlemen heard of a board convening and lasting longer than three weeks?

Last edited:

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Haha, when was this? Most of the kids I see coming out of there now are solving Rubix cubes in under a minute.

I hate to be that person, but Rubik's cubes are actually pretty easy to solve if you "cheat" and look up the algorithms yourself. With just a bit of practice (<1 hour), anybody should be able to solve them quickly. The real genius is the person who created this...